The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd (FACT), FACT Recruitment 2022 (FACT Bharti 2022) for 137 Sr. Manager, Officer, Management Trainee, & Technician Posts. THE FERTILISERS AND CHEMICALS TRAVANCORE LTD., a multi-divisional Central PSU, and pioneers in the manufacture and marketing of Fertilisers, Chemicals and Caprolactam, with activities spread over Manufacturing, Engineering Design and Consultancy, Fabrication etc., invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the following posts:
- You May Also Want to Apply for : Coal India Recruitment 2022 | 1531 posts | Management Trainee
QUALIFICATION & ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for Technician Post:
i) Only full time regular courses will be considered for the prescribed educational qualification specified under Posts & Specifications under para
ii). Qualification acquired through part time / correspondence / distance / private study / off campus will not be considered. Candidates having 5 years BE/B.Tech + ME/M.Tech integrated dual degree in engineering in the relevant discipline shall also be considered, wherever applicable.
iii) Qualifications must be approved / recognized by UGC / AICTE / AIU (Association of Indian Universities). Candidates with qualifications acquired from foreign universities should produce order/ letter in this regard under which it has been approved / recognized by AIU. Management
iv) Wherever the essential educational qualification has a mention of dual specialization, one of the specializations necessarily needs to be function specific for the post notified.
v) No claim of possession of equivalent educational qualification(s) to the notified educational qualification would be entertained.
vi) Wherever Post Graduation is specified as prescribed qualification, their Graduation shall also be a full time regular course.
Age Limit & Relaxation in Maximum Age Limit :
|Post & Post Code||UR/EWS||OBC-NCL||SC / ST|
- Advertisement -
Senior Managers (Post Codes 01 to 06)
|Maximum Age limit||45||48||N.A.|
|Born on or after||01.07.1977||01.07.1974||–|
Officer / Management Trainees (Post Codes 07 to 17)
|Maximum Age limit||26||29||31|
|Born on or after||01.07.1996||01.07.1993||01.07.1991|
Technicians (Post Codes 18 to 22)
|Maximum Age limit||35||38||40|
|Born on or after||01.07.1987||01.07.1984||01.07.1982|
How to apply :
1) Applications submitted online through the website of The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd.,Udyogamandal – www.fact.co.in only will be considered. The online application will be open from 08.07.2022 to 29.07.2022. Management
2) Candidates shall visit the web site, read the notification and instructions given therein, and open the link for filling the Online Application. Detailed instructions given in the link for submitting online applications, shall be followed. All required details should be entered and the required documents, uploaded. Details of Helpline available, for telephonic support if required in the online process, will also be provided therein.
3) While applying, the candidates should mention their full name as it appears in the matriculation/ secondary examination certificate.
4) Application fee shall be remitted through electronic fund transfer, as instructed in the link. Any charges for effecting online payment shall be borne by the candidate. Candidates should retain copy of the e-receipt as they can be asked to produce it for reference.
5) SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PwBD/EWS candidates should upload scanned copy of their caste/community/disability certificate/Income and Asset Certificate as the case may be, in English, Hindi or Malayalam, at the appropriate place prompted by the system. In case the certificates are not in English, Hindi or Malayalam, a self-certified translation of the same shall also be scanned and uploaded. OBC (NCL) candidates will be required to submit a self-declaration, in addition to the caste/community certificate evidencing OBC(NCL) status. ESM availing relaxation shall upload copy of service book. Management
6) OBC candidates who belong to “CREAMY LAYER” are not entitled for concessions and such candidates have to indicate their category as “Unreserved”.
7 Candidates belonging to PwBD and requiring the service of scribe for attending the CBT should indicate this in the online application and shall bring valid certificate issued by Competent Authority for proof of minimum 40% disability for attending the CBT.
8) The PWBD will have to arrange his / her own scribe/ reader at his/her own cost. All PwBD candidates will be allowed compensatory time of 40 minutes where test duration is 120 minutes and 30 minutes where test duration is 90 minutes. Only candidates registered for compensatory time will be allowed such concessions since compensatory time given to candidates shall be system based, it shall not be possible to allow such time if he / she is not registered for the same. Candidates not registered for compensatory time shall not be allowed such concessions.
9) All candidates should upload their photograph and signature at the appropriate place when prompted by the system. The online application will not be registered unless the candidate’s photo and signature are uploaded as per instructions. Documents in proof of Age, Qualification (from standard X onwards) are to be uploaded at the appropriate place prompted by the system. The online application will not be registered unless the candidate’s age, qualifications, experience proof are uploaded. Management
Fee: [SC/ST/PWBD/ExSM: No fee]
- Post No.1 to 3: General / OBC: ₹1180/-
- Post No.4: General / OBC: ₹590/-
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|View OR Download Notification||Click Here|
|About FACT||Click Here|