Indian Air Force, Ministry of Defence, Government of India, Agnipath Scheme 2022, Air Force Agnipath Recruitment 2022 for Agniveer Vayu Posts. Agniveervayu Intake 01/2022
You may also like to apply for : Indian Army Agnipath Notification 2022 | Opening for 46,000 Agniveer
IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION TO CANDIDATES of Indian Air Force
1. Application will be filled ONLINE by the candidates and detailed instructions to fill up the same are available at https: //indianairforce.nic.in and the same would also be available on https://careerindianairforce.cdac.in. / Indian Air Force
2. This examination is valid for AGNIVEERVAYU INTAKE 01/2022.
3. ONLINE REGISTRATION shall commence at 1000h on 24 June 2022 and will close at 1700h on 05 July 2022. Only ONLINE REGISTERED applications shall be accepted. For registration log on to https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in
4. Following documents are to be uploaded as applicable to respective candidates:-
(a) Class 10th /matriculation passing certificate.
(b) Intermediate/10+2 or equivalent mark sheet
3 Yrs Engineering Diploma Final Year Mark sheet (if applying on the basis of 3 Yrs Engineering Diploma from a Govt. recognised polytechnic in prescribed stream) and Matriculation mark sheet (if English is not a subject in Diploma course).
2 Yrs Vocational course mark sheet and marks sheets of non-vocational course with subjects English, Physics and Mathematics.
(c) Passport size recent colour photograph (taken not before April 2022) of size 10 KB to 50 KB (front portrait in light background without head gear except for Sikhs). The photograph is to be taken with candidate holding a black slate in front of his chest with his name and date of photograph taken, clearly written on it with white chalk in capital letters.
(d) Candidate’s left hand thumb impression image (Size 10 KB to 50 KB).
(e) Candidate’s signature image (Size 10 KB to 50 KB).
(f) Candidate’s parent’s (Father/Mother)/Guardian’s signature image (if candidate is below 18 years on the date of filling the online application). Indian Air Force
(g) The mark sheet indicating marks in English subject in Diploma (if applying on the basis of 3 Yrs Engineering Diploma qualification) or in 12th/10th if English is not a subject in Diploma. Indian Air Force
5. Examination Fee: Examination fee of Rs.250/- is to be paid by the candidate while registering for the online examination. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/Internet Banking through payment gateway. The examination fee can also be paid by Challan payment at any Axis Bank Branch. Indian Air Force
6. Candidate must have his valid E-mail ID and Mobile No. for successful online registration.
7. Candidate should enter AADHAR number in on-line application. Candidates from J&K, Assam and Meghalaya are exempted for the same.
8. Candidates are to reach at the examination Centre with colour print out of provisional admit card. Candidates shall be debarred from appearing in the online test in case anomalies / irregularities/ incorrect information are observed during initial verification at the examination venue or at any subsequent stage of selection process.
9. The candidates should carry his AADHAR Card (as displayed on their Admit Card) as proof of identity whenever they report for the Selection Test (Phase-I & II) and Medical Test. Candidates from J&K, Assam and Meghalaya are to carry any other valid ID Proof.
10. Details about required educational qualification, physical/medical standards and job specification are available on CASB web portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in under the candidate’s login and this information can be accessed by the candidate without signing in.
11. COVID-19 INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES APPEARING FOR SELECTION TEST – Indian Air Force
(a) Given the risk of COVID-19, candidates are advised to follow all instructions / guidelines issued by Central/State Governments from time to time.
(b) At the entrance any candidate showing symptoms of Influenza Like Illness (ILI), will not be allowed for the test considering the safety of other persons.
12. PRESIDENT, CASB RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ALLOT EXAMINATION CENTRE FOR PHASE – I AND II WHICH MAY OR MAY NOT BE AS PER CHOICE OF THE CANDIDATE.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA in Indian Air Force
2. Date of Birth Block (a) Candidate born between 29 December 1999 and 29 June 2005 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply. (b) In case, a candidate clears all the stages of the Selection Procedure, then the upper age limit as on date of enrolment is 23 years.
3. Educational Qualification (a) Science Subjects Candidates should have passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course).
Passed Two years Vocational Course with non-vocational subject viz. Physics and Maths from State Education Boards/Councils which are listed in COBSE with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course (or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Vocational Course).
(b) Other Than Science Subjects Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any subject approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
OR in Indian Air Force
Passed two years vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course or in Intermediate/Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.4. Mandatory Medical Standards. General Medical Standards for
AGNIVEERVAYU are as follows in Indian Air Force :-
(a) Height: Minimum acceptable height is 152.5 cms
(b) Chest: Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm
(c) Weight: Proportionate to height and age.
(d) Corneal Surgery (PRK/LASIK) is not acceptable. Visual requirements as applicable as per Indian Air Force standards.
(e) Hearing: Candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
(f) Dental: Should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
(g) General Health: Candidate should be of normal anatomy without loss of any appendages. He should be free from any active or latent, acute or chronic, medical or surgical disability or infection and skin ailments. Candidate shall be physically and mentally FIT to perform duty in any part of the world, in any climate and terrain.
(h) Details of Medical standards will be available on CASB Web portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in.5. Consumption of Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substance (NDPS). Consumption of Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic substances
banned under the NDPS Act 1985 shall be a reject criteria for selection into the Indian Air Force and AGNIVEERVAYU found either in possession or storing or distributing or consuming such drugs and substances after enrolment shall be liable for disciplinary action including dismissal from the Indian Air Force. ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY TO ALCOHOLISM AND SUBSTANCE ABUSE IS FOLLOWED IN Air Force.
6. Body Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos shall not be permitted, however, tattoos only on inner face of the fore arms (inside of elbow to the wrist), back (dorsal) part of the hand/reverse side of palm and for Tribal tattoos which are as per custom and traditions of their tribes may be considered.
However, right to decide on acceptability/unacceptability of the individual shall rest with the selection centre. Candidates with permanent body tattoos shall submit two photographs (close up and distant view) with details of size and type of the Tattoo, during the second phase of Selection Test.
7. Only Sikh candidates, whose religion prohibits cutting of the hair or shaving of face, shall be permitted to grow hair and/or retain beard and moustache. Accordingly, those Sikh candidates willing to retain the same as per laid down specification are to get their photographs with beard and moustache. Such candidates will not be permitted to grow/shave beard/moustache at later stage after enrolment. Indian Air Force
General instructions for candidates are as follows in Indian Air Force:-
(a) Candidates must indicate five choices of examination centre and seven choices of ASCs in order of preference while filling up the online application form. However, CASB reserves the right to allot any centre other than those mentioned in the application.
(b) REQUESTS FOR CHANGE OF EXAMINATION CENTRE OR DATE OF SELECTION TEST SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED. Indian Air Force
(c) Candidates not reporting for the test on due date and time shall not be accommodated on other dates/shifts. Indian Air Force
(d) Duplicate / Incomplete / erroneously filled applications shall be rejected.
(e) Candidates should be prepared to stay for the entire duration of the tests under their own arrangement. No TA/DA shall be admissible. Indian Air Force
(f) Candidates are required to provide an active e-mail ID which will be used by CASB for all communications till culmination of the entire selection process and enrolment for the particular intake. It is also advised to preserve e-mail ID and password for all future communications. Indian Air Force
(g) Candidate should apply only once in response to this advertisement
(h) Candidature of candidates who apply MORE THAN ONCE IN RESPONSE TO THIS
ADVERTISEMENT AND OBTAINS different registration numbers SHALL BE REJECTED.
(j) Mobile phones / smart watches / electronic gadgets shall not be permitted in the examination hall for Phase-I test. Indian Air Force
HOW TO APPLY in Indian Air Force :
1. Online registration for the Selection Test will be available from 24 June 2022 (1000h) on
https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in and will close on 05 July 2022 (1700h). Detailed instructions on how to register/fill-up application forms are available on the webportal. Candidates are to strictly follow the given instructions. Indian Air Force
2. PROVISIONAL SELECT LIST (PSL). The PSL (merit-wise) will be prepared after the completion of selection test and the same will be displayed at all the ASCs and also on web portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in on 01 December 2022. Inclusion of names of candidates in the PSL depends upon the performance of the candidates in the selection test and the same is determined by application of cut off marks vis-à-vis number of qualified candidates in phase-II testing and anticipated vacancies. Inclusion of name in
provisional select list (PSL) does not guarantee automatic enrolment. Enrolment is strictly in order of merit subject to medical fitness, availability of vacancies, not exceeding the age of 23 years on date of enrolment and meeting all the laid down eligibility criteria as and when called for enrolment. The validity of the PSL shall be 06 months from the date of display and shall be applicable only for AGNIVEERVAYU INTAKE 01/2022. Indian Air Force
3. ENROLMENT LIST. List of candidates finally called for enrolment in AGNIVEERVAYU INTAKE 01/2022 will be published on 11 December 2022. E-Call letter ONLY shall be sent to candidates, including standby candidates, called for enrolment on their Registered e-mail IDs. Air Force
ONLINE REGISTRATION BY UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES FOR
SELECTION AS AN AGNIVEERVAYU IN INDIAN AIR FORCE
Eligible candidates to log on to https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in for online registration and guidelines for filling up the form online between 24 June 2022 (1000h) to 05 July 2022 (1700h)
FOR ANY QUERY CONTACT, PRESIDENT, CASB, BRAR SQUARE, DELHI CANTT, NEW DELHI – 110010, TELEPHONE NO. 011-25694209/ 25699606 AND E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org OR LOG ON TO CASB WEB PORTAL https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in UNDER CANDIDATE’S LOG IN. For queries pertaining to filling up of online application form, candidates may also contact on Telephone No. 020-25503105/25503106. Air Force
Educational Qualification in Indian Air Force :
12th Class Pass OR Three years Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate. OR Passed Two years Vocational Course with non-vocational subject viz. Physics and Maths from State Education Boards/Councils which are listed in COBSE with 50% marks in aggregate.
Physical Qualification in Indian Air Force :
Height: 152.5 cms, Chest: Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm
Born between 29 December 1999 and 29 June 2005.
Last Date of Online Application:
05 July 2022 (05:00 PM)
Date of Online Examination:
24 July 2022
Click Here To Download or View Pdf / Notification :-