Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), is a Scientific Society of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. CDAC Noida is currently handling various projects of national importance in Digital health, E-Governance, Transportation & Transit applications, Communication, Cyber Security, Artificial Intelligence/ML/DL and analytics, Smart Card-OS Development, etc. We are looking for bright & result oriented professionals for the following positions in various projects for appointment on purely Contract basis for the following positions:-
C-DAC JOB DETAILS:
|Sr.||Post/Designation||No. of Posts||Location||View Details|
|1||Project Engineer (AI & ML, Data Science & Engineering)||Health Informatics-II -01||Noida|
|2||Project Engineer (DBA / Application Server Admin / Linux Admin / Cloud Admin / Network Admin / Security Analyst)||Data Centre & Information Services -04||Noida|
|3||Project Engineer (Software Application Developer/ Web Designer/Web Developer)||E-Governance -68||Noida|
|4||Project Engineer (Software Application Development-J2EE)||Health Informatics – II – 43||Noida|
|5||Project Engineer (Software Application Development-J2EE/ Mobile Application Development & Integration – Android)||Health Informatics-I -21||Noida|
|6||Project Engineer (Big Data/Electronics/Software Development/Cloud & Network Security/Training/Cloud Computing/e-learning)||Education & Training – 16||Noida|
|7||Project Engineer (J2EE Web Application Developer)||Speech & Natural Language Processing -15||Noida|
|8||Project Engineer (Mobile Application Developer (Flutter/SWIFT iOS))||Health Informatics-II -04||Noida|
|9||Project Engineer (UI/UX Developer)||Health Informatics-II -03||Noida|
|10||Project Lead/Module Lead/Sr. Project Engineer (Design Engineer (Electronics))||Education & Training – 01||Noida|
|11||Project Lead/Module Lead/Sr. Project Engineer (Software Developer (Java, J2EE))||Speech & Natural Language Processing -2||Noida|
|12||Project Lead/Module Lead/Sr. Project Engineer(J2EE Web Application Development)||Health Informatics-II -12||Noida|
|13||Project Lead/Module Lead/Sr. Project Engineers (AI & ML, Data Science & Engineering)||Health Informatics-II -01||Noida|
|14||Project Lead/Module Lead/Sr. Project Engineers (Business Development & Quality Assurance (Data Centre Domain))||Data Centre & Information Services -01||Noida|
|15||Project Lead/Module Lead/Sr. Project Engineers (Expert Level DBA / Application Server Admin / Linux Admin / Cloud Admin/ Security Analyst/ Network Admin)||Data Centre & Information Services -10||Noida|
|16||Project Lead/Module Lead/Sr. Project Engineers (Software Application Developer)||E-Governance -16||Noida|
|17||Project Lead/Module Lead/Sr. Project Engineers (Software Application Development-J2EE )||Health Informatics-I -05||Noida|
|18||Project Manager (Lead Security Architect/ Lead Application & Database Performance Architect / Lead Cloud Architect)||Data Centre & Information Services -03||Noida|
|19||Project Manager (AI & ML, Data Science & Engineering )||Health Informatics-II -01||Noida|
|20||Project Manager (Project Management and Implementation)||Health Informatics-II -01||Noida|
|21||Project Manager (Project Management)||Education & Training-01||Noida|
|22||Project Manager (Software Application Developer)||Health Informatics-II -02||Noida|
|23||Project Manager (Software Design & Development/ Solution Architect)||E-Governance -05||Noida|
All the posts are purely on contract basis on consolidated emolument initially for a period of 03 (THREE) year or co-terminus with the project whichever is earlier. However, term of contract may be considered for extension for a further period of another three year not more than two years at a time based on performance of the incumbent and requirement of the project. However, C-DAC, Noida reserve the right to terminate the Contract even during the contract period or extended contract period without assigning any reason after giving 45 days prior notice, or salary in lieu thereof. The selected candidates will be eligible to apply for different/higher post, on contract on consolidated pay basis, against internal notifications issued from time to time. Details of position, age, qualification, essential experience and eligibility criteria are mentioned below.
Candidates are advised to carefully read the detailed rolling advertisement before filling up the online application form.
*C-DAC reserves the right w.r.t. to the pay to be offered to selected candidates based on the norms of C-DAC. Higher starting pay may be allowed to candidates possessing higher qualification or certifications namely like PMP, CISSP, etc.
About the Groups:-
Health Informatics Group at CDAC Noida is involved in development of well known health informatics products such as e-Sushrut, e-Aushadhi and e-Raktkosh and various other technologies to improve quality of healthcare, reduce medical errors, reduce healthcare costs, increase administrative efficiency, and expand access to affordable healthcare. These solutions are deployed and are being used in practice at state level and national level in India along with many tertiary care health institutions of India. The group is also involved in various research and development activity in health Informatics domain involving Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Automatic Speech Recognition, Health Information Exchange, 5G and many more.
Group has taken far-reaching initiatives in e-Governance to deploy
world class e-solutions utilizing open source technologies, which promises improved efficiency, speedy information dissemination, higher administrative reforms and improved public services. Participate in central, state and local e-Governance initiatives, projects and programmes.
- Design Development & Implementation of Application Software for Inter & Intra Ministries/Govt. Agencies/Institutes etc
- Business and Process reengineering of Inter & Intra Ministries/Govt. Agencies/Institutes
- Application Development for delivering Government services, exchange of information, communication transactions, integration of various stand-alone systems and services between (G2C), (G2B), (G2G) as well as back office processes and interactions within the government framework.
- Integration of e-Governance applications with other external government services by implementing Web services like (PMG, Cabinet Secretariat, MOHFW, National Mobile Seva, Bharatkosh, e-Nivesh, eSign, Payment Gateway, Aadhaar)
- Training & awareness of developed application software.
DATA CENTRE & INFORMATION SERVICES:
The Data Centre & Information Security Group manages the ISO 27001:2013 Certified Data Centre of CDAC and also manages all the IT infrastructure of CDAC Noida centre. The group devises the Information Security policies for centre and ensures its seamless implementation. The group comprises of the following highly skilled & competent teams viz., Cloud Management, Infrastructure Management, Server Administration, Application Performance Management, Database Management, Backup Management, Network Management, Business Development, Security Event & Incident Management, Web Application Security Auditing and System Administration.
Data Centre offers Cloud Services, Application Performance Management, Application Platform Management, Database Management, Database Performance Management, Backup Services, Load balancer Service, Monitoring Service, Network / Data Services, VPN Services, DNS Services, Web Application Auditing, VAPT, etc., to its clients.
EDUCATION & TRAINING :
Education & Training group majorly focuses upon Education, Training, Capacity Building, Educational Tools and Technology development and offering them as a service at National and International level.
The group offers programmes in niche areas of ICT and Electronics like AI, Big Data, Cyber Security, IoT, Advanced Computing, Embedded Systems, VLSI Design in Physical/Online/Blended Learning mode to various Govt. departments and it’s employees, students and industry professionals.
E&T group has developed Online Examination System, Subjective Answer Sheet Evaluation System, e-learning contents, Low Cost Educational Boards. Exam services have been offered by the group to various organizations like IAF, NTRO, RML Hospital etc.
Students of Formal and PG Diploma programmes are imparted training with an aim of making them readily employable by the industry. The students have been placed in leading IT companies like HCL Technologies, Tech Mahindra, and Cadence to name few. Various Govt. Organizations have chosen C-DAC, Noida for capacity building of their employees like NTRO, Border Roads Organisation, IAF, ICG, NHPC, NSG, BSF, DoT etc.
E&T group has been providing training to Govt. officials of various foreign countries under different projects like ITEC, ASEAN, IAFS etc. including. More than 1500 participants have been trained from more than 100 countries.
SPEECH & NATURAL LANGUAGE PROCESSING :
India is a unique country in the world having 22 scheduled languages besides heritage languages and over one hundred widely used anguages with different scripts. Most of the content on the Internet and ICT based solutions in India are still available only in English. C-DAC realized long ago that penetration of IT to masses is possible in India only if we develop tools and technologies to overcome this language barrier. Hence, for over the last 25 years, C-DAC has been pursuing pioneering research in Language Technology and Heritage Computing.
How to apply:
- It’s an ongoing rolling advertisement. The application needs to be submitted online on C-DAC website, anytime of the year.
- Before filling the online application form, Candidates should read ‘General Terms and Conditions’ carefully.
- Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
- Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
- Candidates can click on the ‘Apply’ button provided against each post for which he/she wishes to apply.
- Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
- After filling all the details in online application form, click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
- A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records.
- No hard copy/printed applications should be sent to C-DAC. Incomplete and defectively filled up forms shall be rejected straightway and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates are advised to read the job profile carefully and may note that one candidate is advised to apply for one Post only which is most suitable to their qualification and experience before choosing the post for which they wish to apply.
- Candidate working in Government/PSUs/Govt. Autonomous bodies should also apply online in advance and print of the application form, duly filled, and signed, should be forwarded through proper channel to Group Coordinator (HR), Centre for Development of Advanced Computing [CDAC], Anusandhan Bhawan, C-56/1, Institutional Area, Sector-62, Noida – 201309 (U.P). Those who are not forwarding their application through proper channel are required to produce ‘No objection certificate (NOC) from their current employer at the time of interview, if called for, failing which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.
The candidates are advised to visit C-DAC website regularly for notices/ information. Corrigendum/Extension/updates etc., if any, shall be published in our website www.cdac.in only.
General Terms & Conditions
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/EWS will be applicable as per the Govt. of India norms, as applicable to C-DAC.
- Candidate belonging to reserved categories should produce the certificates at the time of interview, issued by competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India, failing which such candidates will not be allowed to attend the interview against reserved posts and will not be allowed to claim the relaxations applicable in case of reservation.
- In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain the clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section.
Relaxation/ Age Limit:
- Applicants belonging to the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) / physically challenged/Ex-servicemen would be eligible for relaxations according to the Government of India norms.
- Government employees will be eligible for relaxation in age by 5 years including other age relaxations.
- C-DAC internal candidates also will be eligible for an age relaxation of 5 years including other age relaxations.
- The cut-off date for ascertaining the age and experience is as per the position details at the time of the submission of application.
- All the qualifying qualifications should be from AICTE/UGC approved/recognized University/Deemed University/Institutes. The courses offered by autonomous institutions should be recognized as equivalent to the relevant courses approved/recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter (A, A+) grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the respective University/Institute. Please also obtain a certificate to this effect from University / Institute, which shall be required at the time of interview.
- Only those experiences which are relevant and acquired after the passing date of the qualifying qualification will be considered. The decision of C-DAC in this regard will be final and binding.
- The period of experience rendered by a candidate as intern, trainee, research fellow, part time basis, visiting/ guest faculty will not be counted while calculating the valid experience for short listing the candidates for interview.
Mode of Selection:
- Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria will be informed by e-mail, to appear for a “written test/Interview”. Selection will be based on multi-level interviews to be conducted at C-DAC, Noida. Management reserves the right to change/modify the selection process at any time, during the process, at its discretion. The decision of the management will be final and binding.
- Applicants having GATE score of 65% and above, in the last two years, can be directly screened in for interview without written test. In the event of higher number of applicants, the benchmark of 65% can be increased as per discretion of the management.
- The qualification and experience prescribed are the minimum requirements and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates entitled for interview and selection processes. There will be an initial screening based on the academic and other parameters given in the resume and only those screened-in will be considered for further selection process.
- The management reserves the right to increase the minimum eligibility criteria, in the event of the number of applicants more, for any post(s) at its discretion. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic credentials, experience profile, performance in the interview and such other selection processes/parameters, as deemed fit by management.
- The number of vacancies indicated in the notification is tentative. CDAC reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of advertised posts at the time of selection. Further, CDAC also reserves the right NOT to fill any of the posts advertised. Also the posts are time bound and are purely contractual in nature for specified duration. The persons engaged on contract will not derive any right or claim to have a regular post in CDAC.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification for selection.
- In case of internal candidates, please note that employees working in a particular post cannot apply for the same post in the same centre.
- In case of internal candidates, please note that the finally selected candidates will have to resign from the services and join the post as fresh employees.
- C-DAC reserves the right to fill up the post or increase/decrease the number of posts or offer the lower post or even to cancel the whole or part of the process of recruitment without assigning any reason thereof.
- C-DAC reserves the right to cancel or introduce any examination/Personal Interview/Other selection process. C-DAC also reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail/enlarge the recruitment process and/or the selection process without any notice and without assigning any reasons.
- All the posts will be filled as per the Recruitment Rules or guidelines of C-DAC.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to assess his/her own eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying in accordance with the advertisement. In case, it is found at any point of time in future during process of selection or even after appointment that candidate was not eligible as per prescribed qualification, experience etc, which could not be found at the time of selection due to whatever circumstances, his/her candidature/appointment shall be liable to be cancelled/terminated as case may be.
- Choosing a particular department does not entitled the candidate to be appointed in the same department itself. If selected, management reserves the right to put candidate in any department.
- If required, the incumbents are posted at client site anywhere in India.
- No TA /DA will be provided for attending the online test/ interview.
- For any dispute, Courts at Noida/New Delhi will have the sole jurisdiction.
|A||Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates||April 11, 2022|
|B||Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates||March 31, 2023|
|C||Interview date||Will be communicated by email only|
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
Anusandhan Bhawan, C-56/1, Sector-62, Noida – 201307 Uttar Pradesh (India)
Phone: +91-120-3063311-14 Fax: +91-120-3063317