Institute of Banking Personnel Selection- IBPS Clerk /Lipik 2022 for 6000+ Posts. (CRP Clerks-XII). Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Banks listed at (A) as a Clerk or in a similar post in that cadre, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP Clerks -XII). The examination will be two tier i.e.the online examination will be held in two phases, Online Preliminary and Online Main. Candidates who will qualify in Online Preliminary Examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Online Main Examination. Depending on the vacancies to be filled in during the financial year 2023-24 based on the business needs of the Participating Banks and as reported to IBPS, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Banks keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, administrative convenience, etc. The validity for CRP Clerks-XII will automatically expire at the close of business on 31.03.2024 with or without giving any notice. Indicative State wise and category wise vacancies of each of the Participating Banks are given vide Annexure-I. Recruitment in Participating Banks is a dynamic process which depends upon restriction imposed, business volume, Clerk /Lipik
business growth, health of the banks, branch expansion, internal and external factors, structural changes etc. Vacancies mentioned here are indicative and anticipated as communicated by the participating banks. However, Provisional allotment will be made based on the actual vacancies reported by the participating banks.Clerk /Lipik
- You may also like to apply for NHAI Recruitment 2022 | 50 Posts | Deputy Manager (Technical) .
This system of Common Recruitment Process- Online Preliminary & Online Main Examination and provisional allotment for recruitment of Clerical cadre posts in Participating Banks has the approval of the appropriate authorities.
IBPS, an autonomous body, has received a mandate from the banks mentioned at (A) below, to conduct the recruitment process as mentioned above, once a year. IBPS will make arrangements for conducting online Preliminary examination, declare result of online Preliminary examination and inform the shortlisted candidates about the online Main examination. Prospective candidates will have to apply to IBPS after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and provisional allotment, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/ intimation
charges, pattern of examination, issuance of call letters etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.Clerk /Lipik
PARTICIPATING BANKS Clerk /Lipik
|Bank of Baroda||Canara Bank||Indian Overseas Bank||UCO Bank|
|Bank of India||Central Bank of India||Punjab National Bank||Union Bank of India|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Indian Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank|
The tentative schedule of events is as follows:
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||01.07.2022 to 21.07.2022|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||01.07.2022 to 21.07.2022|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Trainingl||August 2022|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training l||August 2022|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||August 2022|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||September 2022|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||September/ October 2022|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||September/ October 2022|
|Online Examination – Main||October 2022|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2023|
l In case it is possible and safe to hold PET
Candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in for details and updates.
Since recruitment in clerical cadre in Public Sector Banks is done on State/UT-wise basis, candidates can apply for vacancies in any one State/ UT only. Consequently, a candidate would be required to appear for Online Examination in any one of the centres in that particular State/UT. However, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility etc. candidates may be allotted to a centre of examination outside the chosen State/UT for which vacancies he/she is applying. Please note this reallocation is only for the conduct of examination and the candidate will be considered for vacancies in the
State/UT applied for, as aforesaid.
B. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA Clerk /Lipik
Candidates, intending to apply for CRP Clerks-XII should ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria specified by IBPS in this advertisement:
Please note that the eligibility criteria specified herein are the basic criteria for applying for the post. Candidates must necessarily produce the relevant documents in original and a photocopy in support of their identity and eligibility -pertaining to category, nationality, age, educational qualifications etc. as indicated in the online application form at the time of joining and any subsequent stage of the recruitment process as required by IBPS/ Participating Banks. Please note that no change of category will be permitted at any stage after registration of the online application and the result will be processed considering the category which has been indicated in the online application, subject to guidelines of the Government of India in this regard. Merely applying for CRP/ appearing for and being shortlisted in the online examination (Preliminary and Main) and/or in subsequent processes does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be offered employment in any of the Participating Banks. No request for considering the candidature under any category other than the one in which one has applied will be entertained.
I. Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either – (i) a Citizen of India or
(ii) a subject of Nepal or
(iii) a subject of Bhutan or
(iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
II. Age (As on 01.07.2022):
Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1994 and not later than 01.07.2002 (both dates inclusive)
Relaxation of Upper age limit Clerk /Lipik
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|3||Persons With Benchmark Disabilities as defined under|
“The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016”
|4||Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen||actual period of service rendered in the defence|
forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex- Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years
|5||Widows, divorced women and women legally|
separated from their husbands who have not remarried
|Age concession upto the age of 35 years for|
General/EWS, 38 years for OBC and 40 years for SC/ST candidates
|6||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
NOTE Clerk /Lipik:
(i) The relaxation in upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC candidates is allowed on cumulative basis with only one of the remaining categories for which age relaxation is permitted as mentioned above in Point No. II (3) to II (6).
(ii) The maximum age limit specified is applicable to General Category candidates and Economically Weaker (EWS)
(iii) Candidates seeking age relaxation will be required to submit necessary certificate(s) in original along with photo- copies at the time of joining and at any subsequent stage of the recruitment process as required by IBPS/ Participating Bank(s).Clerk /Lipik
Caste / Category Certificate issued by competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in case of SC / ST / OBC/ PWBD category candidates.
In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain a clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section excluded from the benefits of reservation for Other Backward Classes in Civil post & services under Government of India. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the online application form. The candidate should possess a valid OBC certificate with a Non-creamy layer clause as per the Government of India guidelines, from time to time.Clerk /Lipik
(iv) The following rules applicable to Ex-Servicemen re-employed under the Central government would apply to
Ex–Servicemen candidates appearing for the examination Clerk:
- Ex-Servicemen candidates who have already secured employment under the Central Government in Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ will be permitted the benefit of age relaxation as prescribed for Ex-Servicemen for securing another employment in a higher grade or cadre in Group ‘C’/ ‘D’ under the Central Government. However, such candidates will not be eligible for the benefit of reservation on second occasion for Ex-Servicemen in Central Government jobs.Clerk /Lipik
- An Ex-Servicemen who has once joined a Government job on civil side after availing of the benefits given to him/her as an Ex-Servicemen for his/her re-employment, his/her Ex-Servicemen status will be governed in terms of OM No.36034/1/2014-Estt. (Res.) dated 14.08.2014 of Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, as amended from time to time.Clerk /Lipik
- Candidates who are still in the Armed Forces and desirous of applying under Ex-Servicemen category whose date of completion of specific period of engagement (SPE) is completed one year from the last date for receipt of online application i.e. on or before 20.07.2023 are eligible to apply.Clerk /Lipik
- If an ex-serviceman applies for various vacancies before joining any civil employment, he/she can avail the benefit of reservation as ex-serviceman for any subsequent employment. However, to avail this benefit, an ex-serviceman as soon as he/she joins any civil employment, should give self-declaration/ undertaking to the concerned employer about date-wise details of application for various vacancies for which he/she had applied for before joining the initial civil employment. Further, this benefit would be available only in respect of vacancies which are filled on direct recruitment and wherever reservation is applicable to the ex-serviceman.Clerk /Lipik
III. Educational Qualifications (As on 21.07.2022): Clerk /Lipik
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.Clerk /Lipik
The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.Clerk /Lipik
Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.Clerk /Lipik
Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculate Ex-Servicemen
who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on 21.07.2022. Such certificates should be dated on or before 21.07.2022.Clerk /Lipik
(1) All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before 21.07.2022. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 21.07.2022 has to be submitted at the time of joining. The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark-sheet or provisional certificate issued by University/ Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute and web based certificate is issued then proper document/certificate in original issued and signed by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and further process.Clerk /Lipik
(2) Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA / OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in online application. The candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating that the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of norms.
. Reservation for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities Clerk /Lipik
Under section 34 of “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016”, persons with benchmark disabilities are eligible for Reservation. The post is identified suitable for the Persons with undernoted categories of disabilities as defined in the Schedule of RPWD Act 2016 and notified by the Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan) from time to time.
“ O C” ca t eg o ry Clerk /Lipik :
A person’s inability to execute distinctive activities associated with movement of self and objects resulting from affliction of musculoskeletal or nervous system or both, including Cerebral Palsy, Leprosy Cured, Dwarfism, Muscular Dystrophy and Acid Attack Victims. Orthopedically challenged persons are covered under locomotor disability with following bench mark:
OA – One arm affected (Right or Left)
OL – One leg affected (Right or Left)
OAL – One arm & One Leg affected
BL – Both legs affected but not arms
Persons with OA and OAL category should have normal bilateral hand functions.
- a. “Leprosy cured person” means a person who has been cured of leprosy but is suffering from:
- Loss of sensation in hands or feet as well as loss of sensation and paresis in the eye and eye-lid but with no manifest deformity;
- Manifest deformity and paresis but having sufficient mobility in their hands and feet to enable them to engage in normal economic activity;
iii. extreme physical deformity as well as advanced age which prevents him/her from undertaking any gainful occupation, and the expression “leprosy cured” shall be construed accordingly;
- “Cerebral palsy” means a Group of non-progressive neurological conditions affecting body movements and muscle coordination, caused by damage to one or more specific areas of the brain, usually occurring before, during or shortly after birth;
- “Dwarfism” means a medical or genetic condition resulting in an adult height of 4 feet 10 inches (147 centimetres) or less;
- “Muscular dystrophy” means a group of hereditary genetic muscle disease that weakens the muscles that move the human body and persons with multiple dystrophy have incorrect and missing information in their genes, which prevents them from making the proteins they need for healthy muscles. It is characterised by progressive skeletal muscle weakness, defects in muscle proteins, and the death of muscle cells and tissue;
- “Acid attack victims” means a person disfigured due to violent assaults by throwing of acid or similar corrosive substance.
- B. Visua l I mpa ir me nt ( “ VI” Ca t eg o ry) : Only those Visually Impaired (VI) persons who suffer from any one of the following conditions, after best correction, are eligible to apply.
- a. Blindness:
- Total absence of sight; OR
- Visual acuity less than 3/60 or less than 10/200 (Snellen) in the better eye with best possible correction; OR
iii. Limitation of the field of vision subtending an angle of less than 10 degree. OR
- Low Vision:
- Visual acuity not exceeding 6/18 or less than 20/60 upto 3/60 or upto 10/200 (Snellen) in the better eye with best possible corrections; OR
- Limitation of the field of vision subtending an angle of less than 40 degree up to 10 degree.
- H ea ring I mpa ired ( “ H I” Ca t eg o ry ) Clerk /Lipik:
- a. Deaf: means person having 70 DB hearing loss in speech frequencies in both ea
- Hard of Hearing: means person having 60 DB to 70 DB hearing loss in speech frequencies in both ears.
- “ ID” Ca t eg o ry : Only those persons, who suffer from any one of the following types of disabilities, are eligible to apply under this category:
- 1. Intellectual disability.
- a. Autism Spectrum disorder (ASD) means a neuro-developmental condition typically appearing in the first three years of life that significantly affects a person’s ability to communicate, understand relationships and relate to others, and is frequently associated with unusual or stereotypical rituals or behaviours.
- “Specific Learning Disability” (SLD) means a heterogeneous group of conditions wherein there is a deficit in processing language, spoken or written, that may manifest itself as a difficulty to comprehend, speak, read, write, spell, or to do mathematical calculations and includes such conditions as perceptual disabilities, dyslexia, dysgraphia, dyscalculia, dyspraxia and developmental aphasia.
- “Mental Illness” (MI) means a substantial disorder of thinking, mood, perception, orientation or memory that grossly impairs judgment, behaviour, capacity to recognise reality or ability to meet the ordinary demands of life, but does not include retardation which is a condition of arrested or incomplete development of mind of a person, specially characterised by sub normality of intelligence
- 2. “Multiple Disabilities” means multiple disabilities amongst clause “A”; “B”; “C”;”D (1)”.
Note: Only those persons with benchmark disabilities would be eligible for reservation. “Benchmark disability” means a person with not less than 40% of a specified disability where specified disability has not been defined in measurable terms and includes the persons with disability, where disability has been defined in a measurable terms, as certified by the certifying authority.
A person who wants to avail benefit of reservation will have to submit a disability certificate issued by a Competent Authority as per Government of India guidelines. Such certificate will be subject to verification/ re-verification as may be decided by the competent authority.
The allocation of reserved vacancies for the persons with benchmark disabilities will be as prescribed in the “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016” and as per actual vacancies reported to IBPS by Participating Banks.
EWS (Economically Weaker Section) Clerk /Lipik
- 1. Persons who are not covered under the existing scheme of reservations to the Scheduled Castes, the Schedule Tribes and the Other Backward Classes and whose family has gross annual income below Rs.8.00 lakh (Rupees eight lakh only) are to be identified as EWSs for benefit of reservation. The income shall include income from all sources e. salary, agriculture, business, profession etc. and it will be income for the financial year prior to the year of application. Also persons whose family owns or possesses any of the following assets shall be excluded from being identified as EWSs, irrespective of the family income:
i.) 5 acres of Agricultural Land and above;
ii.) Residential flat of 1000 sq. ft. and above;
iii.) Residential plot of 100 sq. yards and above in notified municipalities;
iv.) Residential plot of 200 sq. yards and above in areas other than the notified municipalities.
- 2. The property held by a “Family” in different locations or different places / cities would be clubbed while applying the land or property holding test to determine EWS status.
- 3. The benefit of reservation under EWS can be availed upon production of an Income and Asset Certificate issued by a Competent Authority. The Income and Asset Certificate issued by any one of the Authorities as notified by the
Government of India in the prescribed format shall only be accepted as proof of candidate’s claim as belonging to EWS. The candidates shortlisted for document verification shall be required to bring the requisite certificate as specified by the Government of India at the time of appearing for the process of document verification.
- 4. The term “Family” for this purpose will include the person who seeks benefit of reservation, his/her parents and siblings below the age of 18 years as also his/her spouse and children below the age of 18 years.
- 5. The instructions issued by the Government of India in this regard from time to time shall be adhered to.
Disclaimer: EWS Vacancies are tentative and subject to further directives of Government of India and outcome of any litigation.Clerk /Lipik
Note: These guidelines are subject to change in terms of GOI guidelines/ clarifications, if any, from time to time.Clerk /Lipik
20 to 28 years as on 01 July 2022 [SC/ST: 05 years Relaxation, OBC: 03 years Relaxation]
General/OBC:₹850/- [SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman: ₹175/-]
Last Date of Online Application: 21 July 2022
Date of Examination:
- Pre Examination: September 2022
- Main Examination: October 2022
Notification: IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022
Online Application: Apply Online