Institute Of Liver & Biliary Sciences – ILBS is inviting applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow – I
- Go through this complete article to know details of Job position, Employer, Salary, Eligibility, Vacancies, Job Location, Age Limit, Experience, Important Dates, How to Apply, Fees, and Important Links.
- You may also download Official Notification from the link given at the bottom. Mera Sarkari Job wishes you all the best for your future endeavor.
Important things about Job
Vacant Post: Junior Research Fellow – I
- Project Title: Development of Nano-engineered Liver Scaffold:
A Novel Device for Ex-vivo Drug Screening Applications.
- Principal Investigator (PI): Dr. Savneet Kaur, Assistant Professor
- Project duration: Two years
- Funding agency: Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB), New Delhi
- Laboratory: Molecular and Cellular Medicine, ILBS, New Delhi
- You may also like to apply for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at IISER