Government of Maharashtra Jobs Portal named as MAHAJOBS – Industrial Employment Bureau. Maharashtra Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray launched a Maha Jobs Portal for Job Seekers and Industrial Employers. Maharashtra state Job seeker gets the latest Skilled, Semi-Skilled, and UnSkilled Jobs in this portal.
People searching for Maha Jobs Portal in maha jobs Maharashtra gov in 2020, maha jobs Maharashtra gov com, maha jobs Maharashtra government in, Omaha jobs Maharashtra gov in and also other names.
How to Register at MAHAJOBS – A job Portal by Government of Maharashtra
- Visit Mahajobs official website https://mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in, click “Jobseeker Registration” then enter your Name, Mobile No. (Verify your Phone No through OTP), Email id (Optional) and create a password.
- After confirmation of your account, you need to login through official website home page Click “Jobseeker Login” button, Enter your Mobile No or Email Id and Password.
- Once you logged in, you need to create My Profile – Fill up Your Information –
- Personal Information.
- Permanent Address.
- Education Details.
- Work Experience.
- Skill Details.
- Languages Known.
Upload your Below documents.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Education Certificate.
- Skill Certificate.
- Search Jobs: Click “Search Jobs” link available at My Profile page
- Then get company vacancy details, click the “View More” button on your selected company, get more details, and then click green colour “Apply” button to apply successfully for your selected job.