NEHU- North-Eastern Hill University is inviting applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow.
- Go through this complete article to know details of Job position, Employer, Salary, Eligibility, Vacancies, Job Location, Age Limit, Experience, Important Dates, How to Apply, Fees, and Important Links.
- You may also download Official Notification from the link given at the bottom. Mera Sarkari Job wishes you all the best for your future endeavor.
- You may also like to apply for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at IISER
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
- Number of posts Two (2)
- Name of the project
Purification and characterisation of glycerol kinase and glycerol-3- phosphate dehydrogenase (cytosolic and mitochondrial) from Homo sapiens for their critical role in type 2 diabetes (BT/PR31051/MED/30/2100/2019 dated 05/08/2020)
- Name of the Principal Investigator
Dr. Bidyadhar Das
Department of Zoology, NEHU
- Name of the CoInvestigator
Dr. Devendra K. Biswal
Bioinformatics Center, NEHU
- Name of the Sponsor
DBT, GoI, New Delhi
- Duration of the position
For the post of Junior Research Fellow Apply Before:
-993Days -16Hours -53Minutes -10Seconds