National Health Mission NHM Karnataka is inviting applications for the posts of Nurse Mid Level
- Go through this complete article to know details of Job position, Employer, Salary, Eligibility, Vacancies, Job Location, Age Limit, Experience, Important Dates, How to Apply, Fees and Important Links.
- You may also download Official Notification from the link given at the bottom. Mera Sarkari Job wishes you all the best for your future endeavor.
- You may be also interested in Research Nurse Job at AIIMS.
For Nurse Mid Level read this complete article.
For the job of Nurse Mid Level Healthcare Provider Apply before
-1050Days -15Hours -15Minutes -33Seconds
- National Health Mission (NHM) was launched by the government of India in 2013 subsuming the National Rural Health Mission and National Urban Health Mission. It was further extended in March 2018, to continue till March 2020.
- The main programmatic components include Health System Strengthening in rural and urban areas for – Reproductive-Maternal- Neonatal-Child and Adolescent Health (RMNCH+A), and Communicable and Non-Communicable Diseases.
- The NHM envisages the achievement of universal access to equitable, affordable & quality health care services that are accountable and responsive to people’s needs.