DBT Junior Research Fellowship (DBT-JRF) in Biotechnology
डीबीटी जूनियर रिसर्च फ़ेलोशिप (जैवप्रौद्योगिकी) (डीबीटी-जेआरएफ)
BIOTECHNOLOGY ELIGIBILITY TEST (BET – 2020)
Last date to apply is extended up to 5th September 2020
- Applications are invited from bonafide Indian citizens, residing in India for award of “DBT-Junior Research Fellowship” (DBT-JRF) for pursuing research in frontier areas of Biotechnology and Life Sciences.
- The candidates will be selected through “Biotechnology Eligibility Test (BET)”. Based on the performance in BET, two categories of merit list will be prepared (Category-I and Category-II).
- Government of India norms for reservation will be followed for selection. Candidates selected under category-I will be eligible to avail fellowship under the programme. These will be tenable at any University/Institute in India where the selected candidate registers for PhD Programme.
- Candidates selected under Category-II will be eligible to be appointed in any DBT sponsored project and avail fellowship from the project equivalent to NET/GATE, subject to selection through institutional selection process. There will be no binding on Principal Investigators of DBT sponsored projects to select JRF for their project from category-II list.
- Selection in category-II will not entitle student for any fellowship from DBT-JRF programme.