ICMR Recruitment Exam 2020 is scheduled to hire for the post of Scientist-B. There are 16 vacancies for this job role.
- Go through this complete article to know details of Job position, Employer, Salary, Eligibility, Vacancies, Job Location, Age Limit, Experience, Important Dates, How to Apply, Fees, and Important Links.
- You may also download Official Notification from the link given at the bottom. Mera Sarkari Job wishes you all the best for your future endeavor.
- You may also like to apply for Scientist C & Scientist B at SAMEER | 30 Vacancies | Apply Now!
ICMR Recruitment Exam 2020 for Scientist-B | Salary Rs 1.78 Lakh PM Apply Now!
Table of Contents
Exam At A Glance »
Name of Exam »
Application Start Date »
Application End Date »
Exam Fees »
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD): Exempted from payment of a fee
- SC/ST/EWS/Women: Rs. 1500/- plus Transaction Charges as applicable
- For all others: Rs. 2000/- plus Transaction Charges as applicable.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
- The candidates can deposit the above application fee through the online payment gateway available at the APPLICATION PORTAL using Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Posted On »
Name of Exam »
Eligibility & Requirements »
Name of the Post: Scientist-B (Non-Medical)
Upper Age Limit: 35 years
Pay Scale (As per 7 CPC pay matrix): Level -10 (Rs.56,100—1,77,500)
Qualifications for the NonMedical posts: First Class Post Graduate degree from a recognized University in any of the following subjects.
Second Class Post Graduate with a PhD degree from a recognized University in any of the following subjects: Biochemistry, Microbiology, Virology, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Biology/Bioscience, Zoology, Sociology, Social work, Food & Nutrition, Biostatistics/ Statistics, Bioinformatics.
Note: Candidate having the following subjects need not apply.
Chemistry, Anthropology, Economics with a specialization in Health Economics, Psychology, Entomology, Genetics/Medical Genetics, Immunology, Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Toxicology, Botany.
Important Dates to Remember »
- Opening date for online registration for filling up of online application on PGIMER’s/ICMR’s websites www. pgimer.edu.in and www.icmr.nic.in. – 12.09.2020
- Closing date for online registration & submission of online applications – 02.10.2020
- Opening date for availability of admit cards for downloading from PGIMER’s &ICMR’s websites – 20.10.2020
- The date for Computer Based Test (CBT) for 80 Marks – 01.11.2020
- Expected date of declaration of result of CBT for shortlisting of candidates for personal discussion – 20.11.2020.
How to Apply »
A candidate willing to apply is required to visit www.pgimer.edu.in or www.icmr.nic.in to submit his/ her ONLINE Application in the prescribed format after registering himself/ herself.
- Apply online well in advance without waiting for the last date of submission of the online application form.
- We advise to the candidates that you must read the official notification- ( Click Here ) or visit the Official Web Site www.icmr.nic.in before filling the application form for ICMR Recruitment Exam 2020 for Scientist-B.
Sharing is Caring »
Jobs by Categories
Latest Exams 2020
Jobs by Criteria
Andaman and Nicobar Islands | Andhra Pradesh | Arunachal Pradesh | Assam | Bihar | Chandigarh | Chhattisgarh | Dadra and Nagar Haveli | Delhi | Goa | Gujarat | Haryana | Himachal Pradesh | Jammu and Kashmir | Jharkhand | Karnataka | Kerala | Ladakh | Lakshadweep | Madhya Pradesh | Maharashtra | Manipur | Meghalaya | Mizoram | Nagaland | Odisha | Puducherry | Punjab | Rajasthan | Sikkim | Tamil Nadu | Telangana | Tripura | Uttar Pradesh | Uttarakhand | West Bengal