JKSSB is inviting applications for JKSSB Examination 2020 For The Accounts Assistant.
- Go through this complete article to know details of Job position, Employer, Salary, Eligibility, Vacancies, Job Location, Age Limit, Experience, Important Dates, How to Apply, Fees, and Important Links.
- You may also download Official Notification from the link given at the bottom. Mera Sarkari Job wishes you all the best for your future endeavor.
- You may also like to apply for TTWREIS Recruitment 2020 | 58 Vacancies
JKSSB Examination For Accounts Assistant | 1889 Vacancies
Table of Contents
Exam At A Glance »
Name of Exam »
Application Start Date »
Application End Date »
Exam Fees »
Centre of JKSSB Examination:
- The J&K Services Selection Board shall notify the Venue / Centre of examination separately. No representation/request for change in this regard shall be entertained, whatsoever may be the reason
Scheme of JKSSB Examination:
- The Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple Choice Questions only. The questions will be set in English
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Tentative Answer Keys, in due course after the Examination, will be placed on the website of the Board (jkssb.nic.in ). Any representation regarding answer keys received within the time limit fixed by the Board at the time of uploading of the answer keys will be scrutinized and the decision of the Board in this regard will be final.
- No representation regarding Answer keys shall be entertained, afterwards.
- Marks scored by candidates in the written test will be normalized if required, to determine final merit and cut-off
- Syllabus for these posts is enclosed as Official notification Below
Admission to the JKSSB Examination
- The Board will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for the eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, candidature will be accepted only provisionally.
- The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age, reserved category and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post.
- Copies of supporting documents will be sought at the time of Document Verification.
- When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated or correct, the candidature will be cancelled, Criminal Proceedings under law shall be initiated, or any other action as may be deemed appropriate by the Board, shall be
- All candidates who register themselves in response to this advertisement notification, by the closing date and time and whose applications are found to be in order, and are provisionally accepted by the Board as per the terms and conditions of this Advertisement Notice, will be assigned Roll numbers and issued Admit Card/Roll No slip for appearing in the Written JKSSB Examination.
- The JKSSB Examination details will be uploaded on the official website of the Board i.e jkssb.nic.in. Examination detail/Roll Number slips will not be issued by post for any stage of examination.
- Therefore, candidates are advised to visit the official Website of Board regularly for updates and information about the examination.
- Information about the Examination indicating the time table and City/ Centre of Examination for the candidates will be uploaded on the Website of the Board about two weeks before the date of examination.
- If any candidate does not find his/ her Roll Number on the Website of the Board, one week before the date of examination, he/ she must immediately contact the concerned Divisional Office of the J&K Services Selection Board, with proof of having submitted his/ her application. Failure to do so will deprive him/ her of any claim for
- Candidate must submit his/ her online Application form, Email-ID and Mobile Number along with his/ her Name, Date of Birth and Name of the Examination, while addressing any communication to the Board.
- Communication from the candidate not furnishing these particulars shall not be entertained.
- Facility for download of Admit Cards will be available about one week before the Date of Examination on the official website of the Board i.e jkssb.nic.in. Candidate must bring printout of the Admit Card/Roll Number Card/Slip to the Examination Hall.
- In addition to the Roll Number Card/Slip, it is mandatory to carry at least two passport size recent colour photographs, Original valid Photo-ID proof such as:
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar,
- Voter’s ID Card, iii.Driving License,
- PAN Card,
- College/University ID Card,
- Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU/ Private),
Provision of Compensatory Time and Assistance of Scribe:
- In case of persons with benchmark disabilities in the category of blindness, locomotor disability (both arm affected-BA) and cerebral palsy, the facility of scribe will be provided, if desired by the
- In case of remaining categories of persons with benchmark disabilities, the provision of scribe will be provided on production of a certificate to the effect that the person concerned has physical limitation to write, and scribe is essential to write the examination on his/ her behalf, from the Chief Medical Officer/ Civil Surgeon/ Medical Superintendent of a Government health care institution as per In case a candidate opts for his/ her own scribe, the qualification of the scribe should be one step below the minimum qualification (i.e less than Graduation as a qualification) of the candidate taking the The
- candidates with benchmark disabilities opting for own scribe shall be required to submit details of the own scribe. In
- addition, the scribe has to produce a valid ID proof in original at the time of examination.
- A photocopy of the ID proof of the scribe signed by the candidate as well as the scribe will be submitted along. In case, subsequently, it is found that the qualification of the scribe is not as declared by the candidate, then the candidate shall forfeit his/ her right to the post and claims relating thereto.
Document Verification (DV):
- The candidates who are shortlisted for Document Verification are required to appear for Document Verification along with the original documents as well as self-attested Photostat copy of each document as per the Advertisement/ notification. The candidate must be in possession of the prescribed academic qualification on or before the last date of submission of the online application form, and other documents like Domicile Certificate, Category Certificate on the date as shall be fixed for Documents Verification.
- Matriculation/ Secondary Certificate.
- Matric Diploma (D.O.B).
- 10+2 Mark sheet/Diploma.
- Marks sheet of Graduation.
- Bonafide certificate (as per J&K SSB devised format) in case of the candidates, who acquired qualification(s) outside Union Territory of J&K.
- Degree certificate/Provisional certificate of completion of Graduation/post-graduation/PhD Degree.
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification.
- Caste/ Category Certificate, if belongs to reserved categories.
- Candidates have to bring two passport size recent colour photographs and one original Photo ID Proof while appearing for the Document Verification. Photo ID Proof can be:
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar,
- Voter’s ID Card,
- Driving License,
- PAN Card,
- College/university ID Card,
- Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU/ Private),
- The candidates who are supposed to furnish various certificate issued by or before the prescribed cutoff date or the date of Document Verification as will be prescribed by the Board, shall be required to produce them at the time of Documents Verification or as may be sought by the Board; in case of failure, the Board shall take necessary action decision which shall be
- Wherever a specific format has been prescribed for any certificate, in accordance with the relevant rules/orders, a candidate shall be supposed to furnish the said requisite documents in the prescribed format at the time of Documents Verification, otherwise his/her candidature shall be liable for cancellation /rejection.
- Candidates who wish to be considered against reserved vacancies or such age relaxation wherever applicable must submit requisite certificate/documents from the Competent authority in the prescribed format when such certificates are sought by the Board at the time of Document Verification, otherwise, their claim will not be entertained & their candidature shall be considered under Open Merit Category.
- Candidates claiming to be Domicile of Jammu & Kashmir shall be asked to produce the Domicile Certificate issued by the competent authority, in the prescribed format at the time of Document Verification or as and when sought by the Board.
Posted On »
Name of Exam »
Eligibility & Requirements »
- The qualification prescribed for appointment to the post of Account Assistants (Panchayat) as per the Indent furnished by the Indenting Department/Requisitioning Authority shall be as under: –“Graduation in any stream from any recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks for open merit and 45% marks for reserved category. However, candidates having Post Graduation Degree with 50% marks or holding PhD Degree or equivalent shall also be eligible for selection”.
Important Dates to Remember »
- Date of Commencement for submission of online applications = 20-07-2020
- Last Date for submission of online applications =31-08-2020 till midnight
How to Apply »
The necessary instructions regarding filling up of online applications are given herein below:-
- Candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB’s online Application Portal- https://ssbjk.org. No other means/ mode of application will be
- The Candidates who have not registered earlier on the portal are first required to go to the said Portal and register themselves by clicking on “Candidate Registration” link.
- Candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number for registering and creating login credentials. The same shall be validated using OTP (One Time Password) based verification.
- After creating login credential, candidates need to login with these credentials by clicking on “Candidate Login”. Candidate can update their information like mobile number, email id and password from time to time, but cannot change their First Name, Last Name and Gender).
- Once successful Login, the candidate can check under “Latest Openings” for all available advertisements and click on “Apply Now” against “Application Form for Appointment to Class IV Posts”.
- Candidate should carefully fill in all the information in various sections and click on “SAVE & CONTINUE”.
- The candidate is required to upload the images of recent photograph and
- Size of the photograph (passport size) (Max size–1 MB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 ).
- Size of the signature (Max size–1 MB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 Cms.).
- The candidate need to ensure that all the required fields are filled up with correct information. The system shall check that all required fields are filled up, before final submission of the application.
- Candidate shall be personally responsible for filling the details in the online application form and the information/details furnished by the candidate shall be treated as final for the purpose of determining the eligibility/claims of the candidates.
- No claim on account of non-filling of information shall be entertained subsequently.
- Candidates cannot edit their Application form after submission. However, the candidate can cancel his/her application if wrongly filled, but the fee of such canceled application will not be remitted.
- Candidate can then apply afresh and he/she will have to pay the fee again.
- Candidate’s Application will not be considered if fee is not paid for that
Sharing is Caring »
Jobs by Categories
Latest Exams 2020
Jobs by Criteria
Andaman and Nicobar Islands | Andhra Pradesh | Arunachal Pradesh | Assam | Bihar | Chandigarh | Chhattisgarh | Dadra and Nagar Haveli | Delhi | Goa | Gujarat | Haryana | Himachal Pradesh | Jammu and Kashmir | Jharkhand | Karnataka | Kerala | Ladakh | Lakshadweep | Madhya Pradesh | Maharashtra | Manipur | Meghalaya | Mizoram | Nagaland | Odisha | Puducherry | Punjab | Rajasthan | Sikkim | Tamil Nadu | Telangana | Tripura | Uttar Pradesh | Uttarakhand | West Bengal